Read "Our Town" by Libby Hague. Mostly the script for the film, a good example of diary film writing. Also, like the idea about faux 3D described on page 227 (influenced today's film, "Canister vs the Other Guy in 3D".)
"red Buffalo Skydive" by Jude Norrisd: the script, I'm not sure I understand why this was published, it is interesting to see this text but doesn't illuminate anything about this film, let alone animation in general.
"A Clarification" by Lewis Klahr. On page 234 he defines works at defining himself and his work as not animator/animation but rather as collage artist and eventually as a "re-animator", pointing out that not every filmmaker who makes work one frame at a time is animating.
"Eric Henry: the thing that doesn't seem tasty" by Daniel Cockburn describes the work of Eric Henry which may be important to study for my Rerun project.
"red Buffalo Skydive" by Jude Norrisd: the script, I'm not sure I understand why this was published, it is interesting to see this text but doesn't illuminate anything about this film, let alone animation in general.
"A Clarification" by Lewis Klahr. On page 234 he defines works at defining himself and his work as not animator/animation but rather as collage artist and eventually as a "re-animator", pointing out that not every filmmaker who makes work one frame at a time is animating.
"Eric Henry: the thing that doesn't seem tasty" by Daniel Cockburn describes the work of Eric Henry which may be important to study for my Rerun project.
No comments:
Post a Comment